© 2018 Gearhart Volunteer Fire Department

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Open Debris Burning Is Currently

Burn Permits are required for All Burn Barrels, Recreational Fires. 

Within the city of Gearhart, Permits can be picked up at City Hall or the Fire Department

Withing Gerhart Rural Fire Protection District (outside of city limits) please call

Oregon Department of Forestry (503) 325-7215 of (503) 325-5451

Current Burn information (Within:)

Gearhart Fire Protection District